Super Jumbo Loans .info was created by Private Client Services, LLC, a division of Harbour Equity Partners, as a platform to service high net worth clients with a variety of finance options. The niche jumbo loan product is designed for high net worth borrowers that don’t fit for conventional loans in regards to income, credit, LTV or collateral. The products are exclusively private banking related, which have much more latitude and flexibility when it comes to financing today’s high net worth borrower. This site offers clients or borrowers information on jumbo loan products and financing options, and how we might engage and assign clients to a private banking relationship that would assist clients or borrowers through the process of qualify for these premier banking products, only offered by the top tier investment banks.
Details on the structure of the products can be found on the intro video or the loan programs page on this site.
* The function of Private Client Services is as a Marketer of private bankers and wealth managers to high net worth clients.
* Private Client Services, is not a licensed securities dealer, nor does this entity hold a license to directly transact in the securities or the mortgage markets.
* Private Client Services, is merely a marketer to high net worth clients that are selected and matched to individual bankers and wealth managers at the top tier investment banks who perform the actual transactions for a new private client relationship.
About Super Jumbo Loans
• If you need us to work with the borrower CPA or financial advisor to get these documents please let me know and I will make that contact.
• If your documents are not in digital format, you may FedEx them to me to scan them here, and I will return them the next day.
If Approved to Move Forward, This is What We Will ask from the Borrower
• Please forward any concerns you have that may involve obtaining financing, income or value so we can review the issues first, etc.
• To start I will need the last 2 years ( complete) personal and/or any business Tax returns, please include all K-1s for all business entities. ( even if you intend for this to be a stated loan )
• The last month complete statements for all bank accounts, brokerage and retirement accounts, ( Not Screen shots) showing all cash reserves.
• We will need you for a short phone call to complete the actual private client application.
• We will need a Bio on you that details your life and how you created your wealth. ( you can direct me to any website for that info ).
• Copy of your Drivers Lic.
• Copy of the current mortgage and Note.
• Copy of home owner’s insurance and flood policy.
• Copy of most recent tax cert (bill) for all properties.
• Copy of the most recent mortgage statement.
With this information, we will be able to build the profile of you as a private client and get your file submitted to review. When submitting your file, we will select a banker based on the criteria in your profile, and take into consideration any challenges which can cause a potential delay for settlement. The process would work very quickly and be activated upon our receiving any of the information listed above.
Usually this gets completed within several hours.
• Our initial call to confirm contact information.
• Then we will send our contact info and the intro email to the borrower. ( This Email )
• Next we will setup your contact profile in our system.
• Then upon receiving income and asset info from the borrower we will work on starting the Private Client Application.
• From there, if all makes sense, we will send the borrower the engagement letter, outlining fees to over all brokers for this placement service etc.
• Once the engagement letter is back, we will have completed the profile and we will be able to send the profile snapshot to UW Review.
• At this point we will get the response from UW review and then assign a private banker to the file based on the profile.
• Lastly I will arrange to have the private banker contact you to start the KYC process ( Know Your Client ) and start processing the Private Client Application.
Note that our initial call on products are a ball park of terms offered, based on a dozen variables. On the initial call with the borrower it is hard to know exactly what program will be offered, until we see the entire profile and review the documents and assign relationship manager. This process is also detailed on the intro video on the website link below, and shows how you can utilize value in cash and securities to add your account value to the property value to get the desired loan amount. If you need a further detailed discussion on the strategy for your transaction and how this might apply to you, please feel free to email me so we can review.
Feel free to visit and view the intro video to private banking at www.superjumboloans.info
Video and Summary
Loading the player…
Intro to Private Banking Video and Transaction Summary
The Private Banking products offered are tailored around a high net-worth borrower that may not show personal income and/or may have issues with home value. The features of Private Banking will usually include a private banking relationship which may also offer a discount for as much as .50% to the rate on any of the par loan products. Having a revolving relationship means it is easier for a high net worth borrower to obtain financing for personal and/or business projects, and as the borrower develops his or her need for financing he or she can contact the private banker assigned rather then have to suffer the delay that occurs when searching for a lender.
The features offered also include:
• A direct private banking relationship
• Par Private Banking Rates, no add-ons
• Asset and securities based financing available
• Ability to annuitizing assets to qualify your income
• Able to close in the name of your family trust or LLC
• Products offered for purchase or refinance in all 50 states
• 100% + LTV jumbo loans with the collateralized program
• Super jumbo loans financing + revolving financial relationship
• Loans for borrowers that don't fit conventional lending guidelines
• Loan terms we offer, 5 yr, 7 yr, 10 yr, 15 yr, 20 yr, 30 yr fixed or LIBOR +
• Loans for self-employed borrowers that show little to no personal income.
• Loans for high end homes that have suffered a reduction in value or high LTV
• Revolving private banking relationship for future business or personal lines of credit
• No upfront costs, and no fee any kind until the day you close with a top 10 Private Bank
• Reduced home value issue? We can create the value to get the loan amount you need
• Income qualifying with business cash-flow or cash reserve, NOT just your personal income
Certainly these are not conventional products.
For questions or scenarios please feel free to call or email to qualify in minutes. email@example.com
Get Qualified for a Loan
If you have trouble viewing the online form you can download the form from these links:
Jumbo Mortgage Originator
Everything you need as an Originator
Private Client Services,llc., created SuperJumboLoans.info, to consolidate valuable banking resources that provide real financing for a select niche of borrower. We have developed this site to zero-in on the side of transactional business that really gets done. If you are a transactional originator, CPA, trust attorney or financial adviser, you know how hard it is to find a relationship that will provide the financing that works with out smoke and mirrors. With the financing world ever changing the environment is cluttered with financing options that don’t have real value, or the ability to follow through all the way to getting you paid.
With the products and programs our group offers we feel we have the perfect balance that meets your goal to be successful. This web site provides the resources you need in a simple format to qualify high net worth clients and to get paid so you can build your business.
In April 2010 CNN reported that there are just under 1 million millionaires with a net worth over 5 million dollars. Those are your prospective clients.
The Loan Programs Page, will provide some guidelines for the Private Banking, jumbo loan programs. Its important to remember there is no matrix to private banking loans as the loan products are customized and often combined with other products to achieve the borrower’s end goal.
Monetizing assets is another very customized product which can be used to generate cash from all types of investment grade securities, and brokerage accounts as well as 401k retirement accounts.
Loan Originator Signup: This section provides answers to the most commonly asked question. Please review this section in detail before inquiring, it is very helpful in providing answers that tend to consume our day.
This section explains the process of originating private banking transactions and allows you to sign up and be paid as a consultant for Private Client Services, LLC. on all private banking and investment banking transactions. If you have additional questions please email to us or contact our origination team manager.
For Marketing These Products
See the Link bellow for the marketing flyers, that will help you provide material to your clients. You may use this material as a representative of Private Client Services, are also entitles to a email account so as to help you market the site and material.
Downloadable Documents Page
Please select the document that you’re interested in at the links below.
Feel free to text or e-mail with any questions on purpose of these disclosures.
We can be reached 7 days a week at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 631-757-9700
3rd Party MOU
This document details the procedures as per our compliance with regards to introducing third-party originators to investment banking transactions.
Affiliate Programs Agreement
Note: This document details the procedures as per our compliance with regards to introducing third-party originators to investment banking transactions. Also Note: We don’t necessarily need these documents signed by an originator in order to accept transactions, but we would aske that every originator understand the process.
CIS Submission Form for all Scenarios
This document is all that is needed to submit a scenario from a third-party originators. Note that this form is for residential transactions only and in the event of a commercial transaction we would look for the Personal Financial Statement for a client. Here you have several sources to submit a scenario, there is the Word Doc version, the PDF version, and the Online version located in the menu under “Get Qualified”. The CIS docs can be email or faxed into us and will be reviewed by our scenario team between 6 am and 12 pm 7 days a week.
Super Jumbo Loan Scenarios
Super Jumbo Loans
Premiere Banking Program:
To Qualify each potential borrower for a private banking relationship we will use the CIS form doc downloadable form on the loan origination page or the CIS form online located on the “Get Qualified” page. It is important to note that all loans are customized and the question of rate is not as simple for some clients. The base rates are located on the “Today’s Rates” page, however there are discounts to the rates for borrowers that create a depository relationship.
The primary focus for HEP in offering our programs is to attract very high net worth clients that have the potential of a large scale long term deposit relationship. We are not in the business of giving out par rates below the industry standard so although the focus is on the relationship, it is not a requirement.
Below are examples of how transactions are achieved.
We will examine the CIS form for the following:
- Borrower’s industry, note there are some industries that we are not as interested in, this may effect the approval.
- Personal or Business income or cash flow
- Cash reserves, very important to see as much reserves as possible, or at least 6 months PITI or 10% of the loan amount.
Please note that this program works with the borrowers that would be otherwise a “stated income” borrower for conventional lending as we will use the cash flow of the business to service the debt.
Example 1, If a borrower has much more then the loan amount in cash reserve, we will consider offering a loan against that asset at 1.75 – 2.25% interest only for any term. As a loan off the real estate we will start with a LIBOR loan of 2.5% interest only for any term with the option to lock with an interest rate swap for some borrowers (See this link for an example of Interest Rate swap.). With this program we can get to 100 LTV or more which is our primary strategy to help in off setting the value issues that have affect most areas o the US.
We can also combine loan products with any other products like a 5yr, 7 yr, 10 yr ARM, or a 30 yr fixed. We would blend the 2 or 3 products to the loan amount and get the average of the products combined. The products we would consider offering are the real estate loans, asset loan, and business line.
For borrowers that would rather have a product more familiar like a ARM, we can offer the those products in the 3-3.25% interest only, and or role the product or modify at any point in the relationship. The rates are based on the borrowers relationship with us and is the reason why we just don’t through rates out there. The same borrower with the same income and loan amount can have a difference of up to .50% or more in rate based on variables like purchase or refi, or cash out, or location of property, or investment or primary, combined with relationship or not and so on.
So you can see there is really no way to create a conventional matrix in a private banking environment with all the variable and options that could be offered to a borrower. The question for us is not, ” will the borrower want our deal” but ” will we want this borrower”. So with that we are very selective on the borrowers we accept and not all will get a preferred program. We would have to see the CIS form to know if we are interested in the borrower and start the KYC process with a conversation with the borrower. If our management feels the borrower is worthy of a relationship we will start the process with disclosures. Also note the enhancement of our protocol as it relates to third party or broker business. The compliance issue that we have is very much a concern to us, given the conflicts of accepting 3rd party transactions.
Our Banker and compliance have approved of our marketing structure but have cautioned us when having mortgage brokers on any transactions. For that reason our compliance attorney and fund manager are very cautious and selective to who we take transactions from and insist that all originators adhere to the process and sit on the sidelines as we close these transactions. There are no front running of transactions allowed here.
For borrowers that may fit this program, please complete the submission form online and/or email or fax to us for a prelim approval.